S$2500 - S$3500.00 per month + AWS
2 months ago
Salary upto 3500 [ x 12 months + Variable Bonus ]
Reporting into Assistant Account Manager
Located on Orchard Road
My client a luxury fashion house is looking for an Experienced Account Executive, who can handle the below functions:
- Handle all receipts such as cash, credit cards etc
- Ensure all receipts are recorded accordingly. All receivables are updated.
- Raise Debit Notes to Banks on vouchers redemption.
- Submission of monthly net sales to all Landlords of the Stores.
- Credit Control - Ensure all outstanding invoices are paid to HB in accordance to the terms & conditions.
- AR Reconciliation
- Handle all AP related invoices and staff reimbursements.
- Ensure payments are recorded and paid accordingly.
- Ensure all invoices, payments and staff reimbursements are properly approved.
- Check staff reimbursement to ensure they are claimed in accordance with the Company's Policy.
- Generate and check on Sales data for the computation of Sales commission & incentives.
- AP Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation - include the clearance of the incoming & outgoing bank accounts.
- Ensure all sales are posted i.e. No sales audit errors
- Daily Sales update
- Diploma in Accountancy with minimum 3 years' experience will be preferred
- Proficient in Excel & SAP is advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).