S$48000 - S$55000 per annum
2 months ago
A corporate events management company is looking to hire a Senior Event Executive to be the master of coordination and planning of events for corporate clients.
The role will involve managing event projects from an end-to-end perspective, therefore the ideal candidate will need to understand all aspects to event management from initial briefing to pre-event management, to on site production and through to analysing the success of event projects. The ideal candidate would also be passionate about people and have experience in managing MICE travel related events, Luxury and Lifestyle brands for product launches and activations. An interest in tech and the latest event trends.
- Taking a lead in clients' marketing and advertising strategies
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Managing Events producers and executive to ensure delivery of events
- Experience with organising events up to 2000+ pax in attendance
- At least 5 to 6 years in the Event Management Industry in Singapore and SEA
- Comprehensive knowledge of the B2B Event management industry
- Confident and positive attitude this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment
- Excellent organiser with strong project management skills must have experience in managing multiple events at any one time with the ability to multitask and prioritise based upon the event requirements
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop an integrated event strategy (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Managing the clients and colleagues expectations accurately with the ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Experience managing a wider team on site at an event, with the ability to troubleshoot on site at events before anyone else, react accordingly and provide solutions to the internal team, external suppliers and clients alike.
- Immaculate attention to detail & writing skills can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly.
- Comfortable with proofreading and basic copywriting
- Team player - happy to take instructions but also work independently and proactively when required
- Excellent experience in working with spreadsheets and creating proposals andpresentations in PowerPoint is a must
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).