S$2500 - S$3500 per month
over 1 year ago
Based in Penang (Malaysia) is a leading MNC, they are hiring an Account Manager whose primary responsibilities are to,
* Lead multiple lines of business for one of the fastest growing clients within the company, the work is focused on B2B support and eventually sales.
* Head the cultural development and integration of the company and our client.
* Drive continuous improvement programs within the operation.
* Own the P&L for the managed project
* Communicate with key client contacts on a regular basis.
* Develop action plans to drive performance, and client relationship.
* Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial role.
* Familiar with industry best practices, those specifically around continuous improvement.
* Excellent communication skills in English that will enable you to work with many stakeholders both inside/outside of the organization.
* Familiar managing support for B2B or sales related programs will be beneficial
* Understands or has worked with multiple cultures, as there more than 13 nationalities working onsite, and clients based globally.
* Strong affinity to social media to enable easy working
* Certifications or training in Six Sigma, LEAN, or Kaizen will be advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).