S$75000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the market leaders in the Oil & Gas industry. They are now looking for a hands-on and driven Accountant work closely with the Financial Controller and to be involved with their upcoming growth plans.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Perform full sets, GL Closing and (external and internal) Reporting activities in a correct and timely accounting
- Prepare monthly and year-end financial statements including IFRS reporting for group consolidation purposes and tax activities including VAT, Income tax handling and tax documentations
- Support other finance-related activities (e.g. M&A support) as needed and in line with service levels outlined in SLAs
- Monitor weekly liquidity forecast and arrange payment proposals when due and keep track of loan repayments and propose fixed deposit placements with excess funds
- Participate in global process improvement team and support long-term projects as team member (e.g. new ERP systems, process improvements, automation, etc.)
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience comprising of Audit + Commercial experience will be preferred
- Experience with SAP is a MUST
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).