Up to S$36000.00 per annum
5 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Entertainment Business in the SEA Region. They are looking to hire an Accounts Executive to support the Finance Department.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for month-end closing activities
- Maintain accurate financial records and statements
- Record transactions and projects relating to purchases, sales, receivables, payables, cash, inventory, accruals, prepayments, capital structure and finance costs
- Ensure accuracy of data entered into the system and assign account codes to all transactions in the accounting system
- Use relevant IT systems and tools effectively for data analysis
- Retrieve system reports from the accounting system for management's use
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Accounting
- Great attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and also able to work as a team
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).