S$3000 - S$4000 per month
about 1 year ago
A world-renowned consumer company is looking for an Admin Manager with IR / ER experience to assist the HR Manager in the effective management of Industrial Relations (IR) and Employee Relations (ER) to maintain a harmonious IR climate.
- Based in Malaysia, permanent position
- Closely work with the Senior Management
- 2 direct reports
The Admin Manager will be responsible to:
- Structure and Implement IR/ER policy, processes and tools to deliver required changes at all levels of the organization
- Handle Industrial Relation activities including disciplinary cases and advising on best company practices.
- Observe company direction, create policies and offer expert advice in all matters relating to collective bargaining and corporate-wide industrial relations issues.
- Support and align cultural and behavioral change necessary for IR/ER program
- Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills with both external vendors/partners and our internal teams
- Manage escalations and complaints in timely manner
- Handle invoice reconciliation, inventory check, cost control and timely shipment
- Manage facilities upkeep
- As a minimum qualification degree in HR preferred (OR) with LLB qualification specializing in IR is preferable.
- 6 to 8 years' relevant experience in HR management with exposure to IR/ER management preferably in a manufacturing environment.
The company values well-being of every employee, hence they offer excellent, Renumeration package, Medical benefits, Work-Life balance and Career development opportunity.
Participate in their Global Environment and Community Well-being Campaigns and be part of a greater good!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).