S$50000 - S$70000 per annum
3 months ago
APAC Field Service Commissioning Engineer - Chemicals/Refinery Industry - APAC
- International Business
- Regional role that involves 50-60% travel
- Servicing Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals and Downstream Oil & Gas Industry
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an APAC Field Service Commissioning Engineer - with a leading International Equipment and Engineering Service Provider. Our client is a global OEM who specialize in niche equipment & services for the Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Gas processing companies.
Reporting into the Business Manager - APAC, you will be in charge of servicing the customers mainly Chemical plants, Refineries and Petrochemical plants within APAC region. You will serve as the primary point of contact for both customers and the client during filed service activities. You will provide technical solutions for the customer requirements on site and assist in coordinating sales activities, managing inventories and develop customer relationships.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- 2-8 years of Field-Service / onsite commissioning/equipment troubleshooting experience within the Chemical/Refinery/Petrochemicals Industry
- Familiar with Process Columns/Distillation Columns and the related safety protocols when on site
- Willingness to travel 60% to 80%
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).