Johor Bahru, Malaysia
S$12000 - S$14000 per annum
Mia Sofie Lyons
2 months ago
Our client a Global MNC in the healthcare industry has a new opportunity for a APAC Logistics Operational Coordinator to join their growing team (based in Johor Bahru).
- To follow up inventory accuracy.
- Organize entirely the replenishment process.
- Communicate with management on deviations in the warehouse operations.
- Coordinate planning activities in between warehouse and transport partners
- Monitor stock on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring and controlling the inventory accuracy (incl. stock adjustments).
- Organize replenishment to local warehouses and in between sites.
- Follow and monitor administrate flows from manufacturing sites and European DC's into the APAC markets ensuring correct priorities and proper documentation are available.
- To check the non-conform area regarding materials not expected on PO's to identify the problem and to correct it.
- To close the open PO's in SAP
- Issue and follow up complaints towards transport and warehouse partners
- Monitor performance on partners and/or flows and act to critical situations and develop action plans in order to reach targeted performance levels.
- To control and approve freight invoices according to agreed rate
- Formal education within business/logistics in coordination with practical experience within logistics (including inbound, outbound, warehousing, transport & 3PL), but can be replaced by extensive experience within mentioned areas.
- Analytical and monitoring skill set is required
- Tactical thinking ability is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)