S$60000 - S$95000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Application Chemist - Fragrance/Scent/Aroma Molecules Industry
- International Fragrance House
- New setup in Singapore
- Permanent job opportunity with excellent career growth opportunities
I am currently working on an exclusive mandate a leading International Specialty Fragrance Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Fragrance Application Chemist position based in Singapore. It's a new setup in Singapore, comprising of a Center of Excellence Laboratory to service customers in Middle East and SEA region. This role will be reporting to the Technical manager and will be in charge of the following areas.
- Application of Product Innovations - Formulation and Design
- Fragrance Stabilities on final formulations
- Understand factors responsible for fragrance compatibility in fabric care products
- Application of various fragrances in developed products
- Preparation of HPC formulations on semi large scale
- Ensure Documentation Compliance and Reporting
It's fantastic opportunity to grab a role that offers an excellent career growth platform along with a chance to become a pioneer for the business, as it's a new setup in Singapore. The role offers an excellent package along with other benefits.
- Degree in Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Chemist or in product formulations/compounding within the Fragrance/Scent/Aroma Industry
- Knowledge in Fabric Care application will be an advantage
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).