- Semiconductor industry, Capital Equipment
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Expanding team
- Develop test cases; characterize customers' defects, new products and/or features.
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with business products and features.
- Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs
- Characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and for providing clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvements.
- Strong technical skills are required to understand the functionality and capabilities of these tools and for providing solutions.
- Data analysis/statistical analysis
- 70% travel will be required
- Candidate must have Master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).