S$10000 - S$14000 per month
6 months ago
Regional EHS Manager - SEA & MiddleEast - Process Safety
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) Manager with a leading International Chemicals Business. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for Environmental Health and safety management systems and processes across SEA and Middle East Region.
- Degree from a reputable University
- A minimum of 10 years of related regional EHS experience ideally within the Chemical industry
- Strong Knowledge in Process Safety
- Strong knowledge of ISO 140001 and OHSAS 180001 management systems
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).