S$4000 - S$6000 per month
2 months ago
ASP.NET MVC (Razor) Software Engineer - 12-month Contract - Singapore
Our client is a major IT solution provides who provides e-government solutions to a diverse group of clients globally.
This opportunity gives you the exposure of enterprise level projects. The exposure will allow you to support the organizational development managing the changes of transformation. You will learn how to orchestrate multiple projects and high level activities as a Software Engineer using company-wide solution.
The ideal fit will include more than 4 years of experience as a developing web applications, and with agile and e-government project experiences. Willing to travel for work and prefer to remain a technical person.
- Fully participate and contribute in the full SDLC cycle
- Coordinate with Business Analysts on technical specifications and requirements from enterprise users
- Work on sprint planning by working closely with cross-functional teams to come up with solution proposals and Test Management
- Design and develop web applications using .NET technologies and MVC
- Manage external users and able to assist in change requests
- Minimum 4 years as .NET Developer
- Experience in Agile and e-government projects
- Confident and able to manage end users
- Effective communication skills
- Bootstrap, JQuery
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET (Razor), C#, VB
- MVC 5
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- .NET Core
- Kendo UI
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).