US$2000 - US$3000 per month
5 months ago
Based in Penang (Malaysia) is a leading MNC that focuses primarily on delivering exceptional customer Services. They are hiring an Assistant Contact Centre Manager to perform the following duties,
- Demonstrate leadership and mentorship abilities towards supervisors reporting into you.
- Consistently motivating your Supervisors and others to achieve KPIs.
- Regularly analyze the KPI data and provide strategy /direction to the team in achieving the goal set by client.
- Work with all cross functional team to provide insight of the business
- Report back to centre manager about the team progress and if the gross margins are met on monthly basis.
- 3 years of experience in leading or supervising a team of 5 or more will be beneficial.
- You will need to be flexible to work in a shift (1pm to 10pm MYT).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategies based on operation data and KPI will be a strength.
- Your colleagues and clients will be Mandarin / English / Malay / Thai speaking, therefore knowing one or multiple languages will be preferred.
- Previous experience of working in Excel will be advantageous.
- Vast experience in driving business process improvement/six sigma will be beneficial.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).