My clients are a household name across the Globe and they are looking to bring in an assistant manager for their Cyber Security Defense team here in Singapore
Assistant Manager - Cyber Security Defense Analyst
- Conduct technical analysis and triage based on triggered alerts to determine the severity, impact, scope and
corresponding response actions.
- Analyse and assess different potential threats to the company
- Working closely with the Threat Intelligence team to enhance contextualization capabilities and improve monitoring scope
- Acting as a point of contact to stakeholders and vendors by emails and incident reporting hotline.
- This role involves some working over the weekends (12 hours shifts with three days off-in-lieu after the shift)
- Degree in Computer Science IT or related field
- Beneficial if you have CISSP, GCIH or similar.
- Good understanding of Cyber and IT security risk, threat and prevention measures.
- Good understanding of networking and network security technologies.
- Knowledgeable on Threat Intelligence utilization towards incident response
- Experienced working with security standards and best practices
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the ability to display clear analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Splunk is beneficial
Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).