S$5000 - S$7500 per annum + Variable Bonus
2 months ago
Dealer Inventory Management, Specialist/ Business Analyst -2 year Direct Contract
- Opportunity to work with a Global Leader
- 2-year direct contract with a strong possibility of extension
- Good compensation and benefits
Scope - You will be supporting my clients regional affiliates and its dealer network taking care of the ordering done through the Global Retail Inventory Management System.
* Be the central contact person for all IT enquiries on daily parts ordering and processes & new interfaces, new IT solution and IT infrastructure and report back into HQ
* Support markets with rollout of the central parts ordering system and ensure smooth interface and integration with service providers of local Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
* Describe IT requirements for the improvement and development of the central parts ordering system (DIMS)
* Report back into Germany HQ Team on all tasks and market trends to keep a good pulse on the business
Roles & Responsibilities in detail
- Regional Roll-out activities for the Overseas markets
* Execute regional roll-out according to regional application scope
* Organize and participate on regional workshops/trainings whenever necessary
* Regular communication with the target organization/stakeholders on project progress
* Lead and support multi-cultural team to successfully implement projects in Overseas region
* Take on a managing role for multiple projects for multi-application/countries
2. Consulting in project roll out
* Analyze gaps between existing business processes and functions of the system. Responsible for resolution of process gaps with target organization's and vendor
* Determine the business requirement and recommend appropriate solution concept (country's requirements vs regional requirement)
* Plan and conduct user training ("Train-the trainer")
* Responsible for system test plan and customer's UAT and Go Live start
* Establish and implement appropriate communication and changes process accordingly to project framework
3. Provide user 2nd level support service to the importers / MPC's in the target markets
* Support the Service Operation on the above as a regular service during the application life cycle
* Provide "how to…" support to the market's 2nd level user service
* Assist the Service Operation to monitor and follow-up on related issues to ensure closure of issues
4. Keep up-to-date "know-how" of applications and business requirements
* Keep permanent contact with system suppliers
* Act as a governance controller on template solution & Regular update of new release functions.
* Share and cross-train system functions among the team regularly.
* Receive update from BU and IT on upcoming applications activities
* Provide market requirements and prevailing conditions of the future application strategies between HQ and the region
* Manage end customers, HQ and stakeholder expectation
* Align roll-out of the region with HQ master planning With vendor
* Vendor management on SDLC and rollout projects
* Responsible for UAT and Integration tasks on new solution before sign-off for pilot roll-out
* Ensure vendor delivery of solution according to our specification.
* Manage vendor to ensure service quality accordingly to our KPIs.
* 2-5 years of relevant experience
* Good to have exp in Automotive retail parts inventory
* Dealer Management System environments and vendor integration with OEM systems
* Very good attitude to workload, pressure, documentation, customers and internal colleagues
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).