S$4500 - S$6800 per month
2 months ago
An enriching opportunity to work as a client-facing Assistant Manager based in Singapore. Our client is a homegrown multinational corporation. As an A.M., you will assist in performing requirement studies of their existing systems to ensure cost-efficiency and quality of services. Other tasks will include participating in development, enhancement, and issue resolution across the organization.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Managing the full systems development lifecycle of multiple projects
- Responsibility for the delivery of business applications
- Providing technical advice to customers (internal/external) in technological products and solutions
- Adopting quality management systems (QMS) and capability maturity model integration (CMMi) best practices
- Overlooking user management, vendor management, and delivery of projects within cost, schedule, and quality
- Leading and managing direct reports through technical leadership and guidance
You will ideally have:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent) with exposure to software development
- Over 3 years of IT-work experience in software development
- Possess experience in developing web applications and technical knowledge in Java/J2EE
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).