Up to S$60000.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
3 months ago
Planning and Forecasting - Assistant Manager
My client is a Global Brand MNC, currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to accurately forecast demand, manage suppliers' KPIs and distribution networks.
- Develop and Implement strategic/operational plans across different functional teams meeting time and budget constraints
- Constantly communicate with suppliers and logistics partners for process improvement, demand forecasting and inventory planning
- Execute continuous improvement practices to reduce cost, lead time and inventory discrepancies
- Ensure new products are introduced at the right time, cost and quantity into the market accordingly to the seasonality
- Analyze, report and improve suppliers' metrics and product life-cycle
- At least 5 years of experience in Forecasting and Planning Demand of perishable goods
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Experience managing cross-functional teams will be an added advantage
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ERP systems
- Ability to properly manage time to meet deadlines in fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).