Assistant Manager | Project Mgmt | Dealer Inventory management system and DMS integration Support
- 2year direct contract with a Global leader
- Good compensation and benefits
- Project management role for Dealer Inventory Management System Rollout
* Overall Coordination between DIMS and DMS Integration and local markets
* Manage integration and integration development between Dealer Management System (Autoline DMS) and Daimler global and regional OEM systems to achieve process and system integration as well as feasible automation
* Support markets from DMS Integration perspective to ensure smooth interface and integration with DIMS
* Describe IT requirements for the improvement and development needed at DMS Integration side
* Ensure good data quality input and flow from DMS to DIMS/WIMS
* Contact partner for APAC IT DIMS specialist and market
1.Projects management for Overseas region
* Plan and organize regional project activities from start to end.
* Make sure business/ITM Overseas IT strategies are adhered
* Perform the role of a project manager
* Manage internal and external resources
* Ensure project deliverables for successful implementation
* Responsible for project budgets planning
* Adopt approval ITM methodology in the project approach for IT risk and compliance
2. Business Consulting in DMS Integration
* Analyse gaps between existing business processes and functions of the system. Provide cost impact, effort and schedule of solution delivery to the target organization
* Responsible for resolution of process gaps with target organization's and vendor
* Determine the business requirement and recommend appropriate solution concept (country's requirements vs regional requirement)
3. Keep up to date "know-how" of applications and business requirements - Application Lead
* Keep permanent contact with system suppliers
* Act as a governance controller on regional template solution
* Regular update of new release functions.
* Share and cross-train system functions among the team regularly.
* Perform review on system process and business process for standardization and alignment
4. Management of partners
* Receive update from hQ on upcoming applications activities
* Regular communication to Overseas region on release management and update
* Provide market requirements and prevailing conditions of the future application strategies between HQ and the region
* Manage end customers, HQ and stakeholder expectation
* Align roll-out of the region with HQ master planning
* Vendor management on SDLC and rollout projects
* Work with vendor to develop approved regional solution for the region
* Responsible for UAT and Integration tasks on new solution before sign-off for pilot roll-out
* Highly desirable Automotive retail parts inventory
* Dealer Management System environments and vendor integration with OEM systems
* Proven customer handling skills with professional and consultative approach and positive attitude
* National program management and rollout experience and capabilities
* Administration knowledge of business and system processes, project management, and system processes.
* Strong problem-solving, resource management, and time-management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to coach, manage change, collaborate across groups and develop people.
* Very self-reliant and self-motivated working style