S$54000.00 - S$66000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
5 months ago
Do you have a passion for fashion? Looking for an Assistant Manager /Manager, Marcom for a leading retail group!
I am seeking a Assistant Manager /Manager, Marcom for a leading fashion & lifestyle group. You will be responsible for the steering the brand's PR and communications strategy, and ensure that the desired image and positioning is accurately portrayed. This role will involve creating and managing media events, developing collaterals and press kits, reactive and proactive media relations, garner and achieve PR coverage and seeking out potential on brand partners for purposeful collaboration.
As the gatekeeper for the brand's image, you will ensure that standards for advertising materials and collaterals are upheld. You will be an expert in in-bound marketing and support tourist shopping initiatives, as well as executing marketing strategies and campaigns to support sales. You will also be planning, driving and executing all online/offline marketing-related initiatives and events
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years' marketing communications experience within the retail industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative, innovative and motivated
- Experience with social media tools and digital marketing will be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit and independent, ability to work with minimal supervision
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).