S$12000 - S$17000 per month
6 months ago
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs - APAC
My client is a global pharma organization and they are looking for an experienced regional individual to take on a strategic regional role as part of their continued growth across APAC. My client has the possibility of multiple roles covering various parts of the portfolio. This is a great opportunity to join a truly global organization with an opportunity for excellent long-term career progression.
The Associate Director Regional Regulatory Affairs will:
- Will developing and formulate forward-thinking regulatory strategies across the APAC region
- Implement global regulatory strategies aligned with global business plans and work with multiple regulatory stakeholders across the region.
- Provide expertise across APAC for a broad range of products across the region.
- This individual with act as Regulatory expert to the company's global network for his or her region
- Support and advise regional development groups and advise the global business regarding opportunities across the region
What you will bring to the role:
- You will possess a life sciences degree, ideally at a MSc level
- Have a proven track record of delivery various successful applications across the region
- Have a minimum of 8 years pharmaceutical experience with ideally 5+ years at a regional and 3+ years at managerial level
- Have in depth technical knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas
- Expertise across multiple technical areas.
If you are confident that you have the skills necessary to take on this role, please don't hesitate to apply
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).