Up to S$132000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client is a Singaporean MNC, they are looking for a highly experienced regulatory professional who can add value to the company.
- Drive, promote and enhance the compliance culture within the business by developing partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Protect the strategic and commercial interests within the regulatory frameworks
- Assist with internal investigations as well as issue identification.
- Able to create a cogent, robust and data-driven policy positions and presentation to convince internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be open to support and a catalyst of change management.
- Work closely with other key business groups such as Finance, Commercial, Engineering- to understand the business and operating challenges.
- Bachelor's in finance or equivalent with at least 15 years' experience in policy and regulatory areas is preferred
- Strength in qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experienced in financial analysis
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Has supervisory experience
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).