S$120000.00 - S$132000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a Singaporean MNC, is looking for someone who is bright, creative, driven and an expert in treasury as this person will play a very crucial role in their upcoming project.
- Manage all cash management functions.
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Formulate strategic funding plans and raise financing to fund the Group's projects.
- Responsible for financial risk management, including scenario analysis.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Other ad hoc tasks such as taking charge of the secretarial duties for Treasury related board meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of relevant working experience in Group Treasury. Debt Capital Market experience preferred
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Good understanding of corporate governance, internal controls and compliance.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).