A Class III medical devices manufacturer focusing on cutting-edge technology is inviting Associate Quality Engineers to join the vibrant team. The company is undergoing massive expansive plans in terms of R&D and manufacturing here in Singapore. It is a place to develop and hone your skills set with good career progression as the team size expands. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a major process transfer.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily quality operations-related issues, such as ensuring of incoming material's quality, product inspection, in accordance to both company's and international quality standards.
- Supporting Quality Engineers in collecting and analyzing quality data from the manufacturing lines.
- Continuous monitoring and planned verification of issues, processes, etc. on quality management specifications compliance, in the corresponding production area
- Participating and supporting standard root cause analyses
What I am looking out for in you:
- Diploma/ ITE/ NITEC in the field of mechanical, Electrical, Bioengineering discipline or Quality Certification
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the medical devices industry or equivalent regulated industry (e.g. automobile, or aerospace)
- Working knowledge in ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, MDD 93/42/EEC or ISO 9001
- Good with basic quality tools such as Minitab.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).