Equipped with good exposure to real-time PCR skills set but not that into research? A local diagnostics Start-up is looking for an Associate Scientist join the motivated team to catering to the increasing regional demands!
You will be:
- Ensuring accurate and quality kits are produced in a timely manner according to ISO 13485 and other regulations requirements
- Performing PCR-related production activities, such as buffer formulation, dispensing and kitting
- Supporting process validation activities and perform simple calibration and maintenance of all equipment in the lab facility
- Participating in the development of new manufacturing and quality control processes. Support out-of-specifications investigations, change control and root cause investigations for non-conformance events
- A diploma/ Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in medical device manufacturing industry with knowledge of GMP/ GDP requirements.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).