S$5000 - S$6000 per month
about 2 months ago
We are looking for a candidate to join the Digital Innovation team in the focus areas of automation and machine learning. Our team, develops and integrates applications and virtual assistant framework to infrastructure in a regional scale, the main focus of this role is to train and improve user experience of the virtual assistant through machine learning languages and techniques. Aligned with the team's overall goal of simplifying existing processes through automation frameworks to empower end-users to handle their daily jobs more efficiently, ultimately enhancing value of IT Infrastructure services provided by the department (ITI/OS).
The candidate should have experience in understanding customer/internal requirements and successfully lead technical architecture discussions with Business (ITx) Partners and internal teams to deliver pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of services.
- Use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create solutions together with the Automation and Virtual Assistant (VA) teams.
- Deliver innovative, scalable and robust extension of in-house VA's personality and simplify user instructiveness and experience using Natural Language processing,
- Support on approved use cases while investing ideas and efforts in related research and drive towards materializing them.
- Ensure all customizations abide by guidelines, constantly updated and adapted to security standards and organizational processes.
- Use secure and state-of-the-art technical solutions for excellent functionality and seamless integration with other systems and solutions and interesting to increase the interaction with end customers.
- Expert use of AIML, Python, MySQL and JSON along with other scripting/programming languages, as needed for VA and other automation initiatives. Ability to understand basic R programming.
- Perform text mining, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns for VA optimization.
- Be knowledgeable on enterprise IT infrastructure environments, eg CISM ticketing processes, Service Management concepts and tools, infrastructure architecture, network concepts etc.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Participate in team design, specification, and code reviews.
- Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry.
- Constantly contribute in fulfilling and shaping product roadmap.
- Support product ownership team and other related functions in bringing new concepts to reality.
- Identify gaps with current lab know-how and develop plans to fill.
- Willing to participate and deliver relevant ad-hoc support to scope outside virtual assistant.
- Proficiency in AIML, Python, R, XML, APIs, JSON, ODBC, DBs will be advantageous.
- 1-3 years of professional chatbot or virtual assistant development experience is desired.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning is ideal.
- Experience with delivering in Agile, Scrum or DevOps and CI/CD knowledge.
- Experience in analysing large amounts of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control tools.
- Strong computer science fundamentals and educational or research background.
- Passion for learning and innovation.
- Good presentation skills and good team work are mandatory.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).