S$4000 - S$6000 per month
9 months ago
- Automation Engineer
- Packaging Line
- Leading a team of technicians in diagnosing the breakdowns in automation systems packaging lines
- Detailed planning, budget, engineering and execution of projects and ensuring projects are carried out according to schedule
- Utilizing new technical advancements in the market to identify and implement continuous improvements to existing design to enhance machine's safety, reliability, availability and ease of operation
- Responsible for identifying breakdowns and implementing countermeasures
- Development and training of production support team to meet safety and operational requirement of the production
- Ensuring all automation changes comply with quality, safety and other requirements
- 5+ years of working experience in Process control environment
- Good planning, supervisory, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, solve problems and lead others in problem solving and execute tasks assign
- PLC/DCS programming and troubleshooting experience is essential
- Knowledge of control circuitry, sensor selection, VSD maintenance and instrumention
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).