S$18000 - S$23000 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
3 months ago
If you have international development experience in F&B and possess an extensive network in this space, get in touch now!
We are looking for an AVP, F&B Development for a very exciting new project. You will have an opportunity to leverage on your network as well as international experience to identify and source for new and unique food and beverage businesses looking to further expand in Singapore. This is a brand new role which will provide much autonomy for the selected individual to plan, develop and drive the strategy for a leading lifestyle organization.
You will be leading the full cycle from identifying and cultivating sources for new F&B partners, to negotiating and managing the agreement terms and contracts . You will build, promote and maintain the business relationships with these partners and assist to plan and implement promotional activities to ensure their success.
You will be developing and utilizing creative new approaches to attract partners through all available platforms. Engaging in relationship building, stakeholder management, preparing pitches and presentations, as well as examining and studying potential partner's background and coordinating the closing procedures.
- At least 15 years' international experience in a sales & marketing role within a F&B environment
- Well connected in the F&B trade
- A self-starter who is customer focused, motivated and have the flexibility to work well in a fast-paced environment of constant change
- Proven record of success in developing relationships and driving sales performance
- Excellent negotiation, communication and writing skills
- Independent, well-organised, motivated and results driven, but also a strong team player
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to think strategically and execute multiple projects under tight time lines
- Ability to travel when necessary
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).