S$9000 - S$11000 per month
2 months ago
AWS Cloud DevOps Technical Lead - Manager level
- Progressive technology focused MNC, with Regional HQ in Singapore
- Seeking strong hands on DevOps experience in AWS serverless environment
- To design, build, integrate and migrate all the date from legacy to reusable micro services to AWS platform
Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 9 countries and has in excess of 17,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the company's further expansion, the role of Technical Lead - Cloud DevOps in AWS for APAC has been created, to be based in their Singapore office, which is also their regional HQ.
The position will require you to own all the applications deployed on AWS stack; design the latest CI/CD practices for existing and future implementations; and develop strategy, recommending the right solutions for the APAC business needs that are highly efficient for security, resilience, performance, networking and availability. You will be a thought leader that stays abreast of current and emerging cloud security and DevOps technologies and industry trends.
The Technical Lead - Cloud DevOps will be responsible to make sure that all applications are certified by global security and cloud governance for the AWS platform
- You will design the automated CI/CD pipelines for both serverless and server based deployments in AWS
- Will strategize, design and implement highly efficient solution for security, resilience, performant, networking and availability all deployments on APAC Horizon
- Ability to analyse and identify security shortcomings in complex software and cloud systems with a hacker mindset and technical skills to propose and implement solutions
- Will collaborate with Security, DevOps Engineers, Engineering leads, Product Managers to deliver timely, most secure cloud-based development environments and infrastructure
- Will manage security hardening of the APAC platform against known/unknown vulnerabilities
- Will drive capacity planning, optimisation and Cost and effort estimations for new/existing applications deployed on the platform.
- Will work with multiple regional engineering and development teams to design, build, integrate and successfully migrate all the data from legacy suites to the platform.
- Will be a thought leader by staying abreast of current and emerging cloud security and DevOps technologies and industry trends.
- Bachelors degree
- 7 to 8 years plus strong hands-on DevOps experience in maintaining large scale, multitier projects preferably on AWS
- Strong experience in the following areas: hardware, operating systems, computer networking, Information security, database.
- Strong technical skills across AWS Security stack such as IAM, AWS Inspector, AWS Secret Manager, AWS SSO, AWS WAF
- Strong hands-on DevOps experience in Source code management (Git and GitHub), CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, Ansible, Spinnaker), Containers (Dockers), Container Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes)
- Strong hands-on experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Perl, PHP, Java Script frameworks such as React.JS, Node.JS, Express.JS
- Strong DevOps experience on Serverless deployment approaches in AWS
- Strong experience with data encryption standards and tools such as voltage, AWS KMS etc.,
- Familiarity with dynamic and static analysis tools such as SonarQube, AWS Inspector, SNYK, Checkmarx, Burpsuite etc.,
- Good English verbal and written communications skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).