S$8000 - S$10000 per month
3 months ago
Azure Cloud Support & Migration Specialist - Manager level
- Global leading brand
- APAC wide scope
Require significant experience in setting the use of Azure Cloud technology in the areas of application hosting and migrations, and the project management skills to lead the cloud deployment for markets in APAC, build business cases and managing multiple vendors.
- Set-up of multi cloud hosting environment
- Migration from Datacentre to Cloud metrics and performance management
- Cloud architecture
- Deployment and project management for solution design
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and internal IT controls, processes, policies, procedures and ongoing cloud operations management
- Act as technical resource for complex issue resolutions
Essential Experience sought
Bachelor's degree. Any cloud certifications is an added advantage
At least 2 years current experience on Azure and Micro services tools
Minimum 8+ years IT experience (Compute server and storage technologies) and compute engineering skills including a thorough, working knowledge of: Server Farm architecture, Cloud onboarding tools, P2V & V2V migrations, Storage solutions and design of LUN, back-up solutions and high availability clustering design etc.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).