S$48000 - S$55000 per annum
8 months ago
A corporate events management company is looking to hire a B2B Digital Marketer to own the development and execution of the organization's lead generation strategy. The organization is looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to own and manage the majority of the marketing funnel for the team.
The Digital Marketer will be responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The ideal candidate would be experienced in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- Lead inbound and organic marketing efforts for the company
- Create and implement social media strategy (monthly on all platforms) - ensure regular updates.
- Increase brand visibility across all social media platforms.
- Increase website traffic / organic social media following.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Publish relevant articles (event & company related) to increase brand visibility.
- Implement SEO best practices and optimise SEO results
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Create and test effective lead generation campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing would be preferable
- 3 - 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong knowledge in Digital AND Social Media marketing
- Leadership OR management experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural start-up environment
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Search Engine Optimization
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).