S$5000 - S$6000 per month
6 months ago
Backend C# Developer - CONTRACT - 1 YEAR
The role involves working on a variety of projects of varying sizes, writing back end code, including console apps, services, APIs (using ASP.Net Core) and some WinForm applications. We develop both internal systems and customer-facing applications.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of SQL and databases; a lot of what we do revolves around data so it's necessary to have a good SQL foundation. They should be proficient in the C# language and .NET Framework and possess good OO design skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who has a warm personality to complement our friendly and open team of developers.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# and .NET frameworks
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and familiarity with the .NET framework, ideally including some exposure to ASP.Net Core.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Good understanding of SQL and Relational Databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server.
- Basic know how of Agile process and practices
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of concurrent programming.
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Advantageous but not mandatory:
- Experience using source control with Git
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services)
- Experience designing, developing and creating RESTful web services and APIs
- Enjoy solving problems, choosing the simplest and most elegant approach over the complex one. You appreciate other people's input and adapt your designs if a better solution comes to light.
- Have a thirst for knowledge that keeps you abreast of the latest technology and you will spread your knowledge through the team, encouraging the best engineering practices.
- You will need to be a strong multi-tasker and understand the importance of business requirements and working in a fast pace business environment.
- Have proven industry experience working on products that are in production environments.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).