S$5000 - S$7000 per month
6 months ago
Business Analyst - 2-year contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- Support and implementation of IT systems
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit is well-versed in SQL queries acquired over the years and also in delivering IT applications. A strong communicator who is able to articulate words to express every situation and updates accurately, and is also able to pen down reports with great attention to detail.
Day-to-Day responsibilities includes -
- Define and document business functions and processes into functional requirements
- Gather, identify, define and document business needs and objectives
- Familiar with operational procedures, enhancements and resolutions, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Testing management activities including smoke testing, regression testing, SIT and UAT support
- Incident and Problem Management
- Facilitate incident detection, logging, assignment, tracking, status notification, verification, escalation, and fixes validation/testing
- Monitor to ensure all incident and service requests tickets are acted upon by various resolver teams
- Experience working in agile projects and versed in agile methodology
- Proven track record and working experience as business analyst in support and implementation of IT systems
- Domain knowledge in either games, casino or marketing will be great.
- Experience with custom built applications will be advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).