S$7000 - S$9000 per month + AWS + Attractive Bonus
2 months ago
Business Compliance Leader
- Permanent Role with a Global leading organisation
- Great opportunity for a career progression managing a Regional scope
Business Compliance Leader will be responsible for risk assessment and business process mapping, connecting business leadership and employees to compliance risk and controls.
This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, can efficiently multi-task, has superior communication skills, and the ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Your Contribution includes -
- Drive, promote and enhance the compliance culture within the business by developing partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Facilitate compliance program management and gap analysis for all applicable subject matter areas
. * Ensure and facilitate annual compliance planning/strategies are linked to corporate vision, assessment of program effectiveness, audit planning and facilitation/coordination, implementation of all corrective actions, training program oversight.
- Assist with internal investigations as well as issue identification.
- Ensure that "Know your Customer" processes and procedures are effectively implemented through all organizations.
- Provide a high level of customer service to manufacturing plants, businesses and affiliated offices both abroad and in the USA.
- Must be open to support and a catalyst of change management.
What You Will Need:
- bachelor's degree in engineering, international trade, business management, law or other compliance related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five years of working experience in Project Management, Sales, Business Development, Legal, or Compliance. Two years' experience in a leadership or team lead capacity.
- Past experience with international trade regulations including, but not limited to: U.S. and international customs regulations, U.S. export controls, U.S. and international trade sanctions, country of origin issues, deemed exports, and free trade agreements * Past experience in the areas of Anti-corruption, Anti-bribery (ex: FCPA, UK Bribery Act), and Anti-Trust
- Past experience creating process maps, desk procedures or business procedures that have successfully integrated into business processes
- Past experience delivering live training across several groups of the organization and/or facilitating virtual training
- Strong PC skills are required (i.e. MS Office, SharePoint, Virtual Training Software) for business purposes (i.e. analysing data, run reports, process map creation, presentation creation)
- Travel required 20 - 30% of the time. What Might Put You Ahead?
Good To have skillset
Master's degree in Risk Management, Supply Chain or related field
- At least two years of working experience in a leadership or team lead capacity
- Solid knowledge of US Customs Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Government Agency Import/Export regulations (i.e. OFAC, ITAR and sanctioned parties)
. * History of leading or participating in audits and/or internal self-assessments (either commercial and/or EHS)
- Understanding of the requirements of Internal Financial and Business Controls concepts
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Fluency in Japanese would be a strong asset.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).