Business Compliance Leader
Looking to progress your career further in Compliance? Here is a golden opportunity! My client is a global US MNC in a manufacturing industry, they are looking for someone who is well versed with the international trade regulations and can take on key responsibilities regionally as travelling will be required.
- Drive, promote and enhance the compliance culture within the business by developing partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Facilitate compliance program management and gap analysis for all applicable subject matter areas
- Assist with internal investigations as well as issue identification.
- Ensure that KYC processes and procedures are effectively implemented through all organizations.
- Provide a high level of customer service to manufacturing plants, businesses and affiliated offices both abroad and in the USA.
- Must be open to support and a catalyst of change management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, international trade, business management, law or other compliance related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Must have five years of working experience in Project Management, Sales, Business Development, Legal, or Compliance and at least two years' experience in a leadership or team lead capacity.
- Past experience with international trade regulations including, but not limited to: U.S. and international customs regulations, U.S. export controls, U.S. and international trade sanctions, country of origin issues, deemed exports, and free trade agreements * Past experience in the areas of Anti-corruption, Anti-bribery (ex: FCPA, UK Bribery Act), and Anti-Trust. This is a MUST!
- Experience in creating process maps, desk procedures or business procedures that have successfully integrated into business processes
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence as you will be delivering live training across several groups of the organization and/or facilitating virtual training
- Strong PC skills are required (i.e. MS Office, SharePoint, Virtual Training Software) for business purposes (i.e. analysing data, run reports, process map creation, presentation creation)
- Detail-oriented, can efficiently multi-task, has superior communication skills, and the ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required 20 - 30% of the time.
- Preferably to be CCEP Certified
- Fluency in Japanese would be preferred but not required as you will be liaising with clients from Japan.
- Understanding of the requirements of Internal Financial and Business Controls concepts
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).