S$5500 - S$6500 per month + attractive benefits
Cheong Xuefen Fiona
2 months ago
- Leading consultancy firm
- Exciting growth plans
- Dynamic & innovative work environment
Huge growth plans in SEA for this leading consultancy firm. If you have B2B solution sales experience and would like to be part of a dynamic & innovative company, apply now!
A global consultancy firm in the business of empowering the industry with information is looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to join its expanding team. You will be responsible for identifying new business development initiatives, relationship building and customer management. You will participate in conferences and exhibitions, engage with prospects and existing customers to development and enhance working relationships and better understand their goals and requirements, in a bid to increase the market share for your assigned segment.
From market research to keep abreast of the industry changes, engaging with industry experts, monitoring competitor activity, to preparing pitches, presentations and reports. You will plan, organise and execute sales campaigns in order to develop revenue opportunities and maximise revenue growth.
- At least 6 years of B2B consultative solution sales experience
- Ability to develop strong commercial relationships with senior professionals in the industry
- Independent, motivated and results driven, with a proven ability to achieve targets
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity, drive and entrepreneurial spirit, has a "hunter" mentality
- High IT proficiency and experienced with CRM systems
- Strong communication and writing skills
- 25% travel in the region
This company offers an exciting opportunity to have a growing career with one of the most innovative companies globally. The role comes with excellent remuneration, commission and health benefits.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Fiona Cheong on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1218976 (Cheong Xuefen Fiona).