S$68000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum + Annual Bonus
3 months ago
- BD and Engagement Division - Increasing competition and choice in markets calls for the need to drive a sales culture across the organization.
- Creating a step change in the focus on Acquiring, Engaging and Retaining members
- The role is to deliver and implement a Business Development strategy that will enable the organization to engage, win and retain individual members and corporate business in order to maximise market share and deliver targeted written income and member numbers worldwide.
- Achieve targets for the recruitment and retention of members/corporates in allocated segments through undertaking appropriate sales, retention and engagement activities
- Actively sell the organization's brand proposition, and product portfolio, identifying key USP's versus the competition making recommendations for ongoing development
- Support and deliver member acquisition strategies, including pipeline recruitment, events, member engagement, new prospect development, making recommendations to improve the performance and cost effectiveness of activity.
- Implement business development activities identified in the sales plans for allocated key priority segments that will contribute to the achievement of corporate and business objectives, and ensure their implementation within agreed budgets and timescales
- Undertake measurement and analysis of sales, retention and account management processes, communications and activities to improve commercial capabilities
- Effectively network and build relationships within target segments and contribute to any bids or tenders developed to retain existing members/business
- Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be required and that are appropriate to the role
Key Job Requirements
- No formal educational requirements, however a sound grasp of sales and commercials principles are required
- Fluency in English and local language
- Extensive experience of working in a client/account management or business development role in a relevant country and area (e.g. Professional Services, Financial Services, Insurance, Online).
- Broader skills outside of sales with experience of working in a regulated business in one of the following disciplines, underwriting, product development/management, pricing, project management, marketing strategy or B2B background and experience within a primarily new business acquisition role.
- Relevant experience in developing critical relationships with key stakeholders' members and/or customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully manage sensitive issues
- Experience of developing and implementing regulated sales plans and activity.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).