S$70000 - S$90000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Mia Sofie Lyons
12 months ago
Our client a global leader in their specialised field have 2 new Buyer opportunities for their Singapore operation.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for RFQ's, management of purchase orders.
Additional responsibilities include management of supplier performance, which include on-time performance.
- Managing the Request for Quotation (RFQ) process.
- Negotiation of price/terms/delivery, prepare commercial/technical bid packages.
- Lead the supplier selection process in conjunction with sourcing.
- Take ownership of schedule.
- Maintain and develop positive supplier relationships and managing the supplier KPI's.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Group ensuring that goods and services are delivered on or before agreed contractual dates.
- Diploma or Degree in engineering, business administration or supply chain management.
- Minimum 5 years of procurement experience in refinery/chemical/oil & gas industry.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Possess supplier negotiation & supplier management skills/experience.
- Proficient technical software skills to keep accurate and easily accessible records: Intermediate level on MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)