S$3500 - S$4500 per month
12 months ago
- Leading Certification body
- Career progression and growth opportunities
- Exciting new verticals
My client is looking for a Certification Engineer for their Product Certification team.
- Process applications from the Industry for attestation of compliance of electrical and electronic products to the requirements of ISA Secure Certification, IECEE CB Scheme and Singapore Consumer Protection regulations
- Collaborate with sales engineers in reviewing application enquiries with auditors and testing engineers to ensure timely activation and delivery of certification.
- Make informed decisions on granting the relevant certifications based on the review of product test reports and inspection reports from manufacturer's quality systems and processes
- Liaise with regulators on clarification of standards or schemes
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the areas of testing, inspection and certification of electrical and electronics products
- Good knowledge of cyber security, IT/OT/IOT security related products and its related standards
- Excellent writing and problem-solving ability and customer service skills
- Highly service-oriented with good people engagement skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).