Citrix System Engineer - Permanent/End-user environment
Leading organization with regional headquartered in Singapore and having more than 800 professionals working closely and supporting South East Asia.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Cloud/Virtualization products and ensure on smooth operations.
- Ensure performance, user experience and scalability of Infrastructure
- Configuration of Operating System, Group Policy as well as Citrix components
- Coordinate ongoing migration activities of Citrix and Windows versions.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with Virtualization products i.e Citrix, VMWare, etc.
- Expertise in managing/suppporting Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp v7.x or other versions.
- Hands-on experience in using scripting skills for automation of processes is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skillsets.
- Ability to work and coordinate with different teams to support operations.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).