Up to S$1 per annum + Open Salary Range
about 2 months ago
Cloud Project Manager - Singapore
A major eCommerce company is looking for some new Project Managers with Cloud Computing experience.
You will be:
- Responsible for large scale and international projects. You'll typically be working with large budgets and sizable team members, focusing on project commitments and communications with stakeholders.
- Leading design, planning, testing, and implementation for systems.
- Providing expertise and consulting to improve team dynamics and group motivation.
- Managing project budgets and resource allocations.
- Interacting regularly with clients to determine needs, and developing plans for delivery.
- Facilitating project missions, goals, tasks, and resolving conflicts with projects or functional areas.
- Responsible for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support.
- IT Service Project Manager Experience, Cloud Computing project experience is a big plus.
- A computer science or engineering educational background.
- Superb client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
- PMP/Prince II Certification is a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills in Chinese in order to interact with Chinese clients and company counterparts
- Past international working experience would be a plus. There may be travel involved regionally and internationally (once this whole Coronavirus situation dies down)
- Experience in these verticals is a plus: Big data, Finance, Compliance, Retail and etc
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).