Up to S$84000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leading global MNC is seeking to hire a Commercial Finance Planning Analyst to join their Finance team in the Singapore Office.
As a key finance business partner to the Commercial team, you will lead financial planning and analysis efforts for the team. This includes performing monthly comparisons of actual results to plan, forecast and prior year analysis, preparing reports and metrics for the team as well as for the Senior Leadership, and providing analysis and leadership to drive business results.
Additionally, the ideal incumbent is expected to provide strategic sales operations analysis with the sole objective of enabling commercial leadership to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions supporting profitable growth in the APAC region.
* Responsible for annual budget process as well as monthly key performance indicators
* Responsible for conducting detailed analysis necessary to explain the performance of the business
* Responsible for the management, analysis and reporting of field sales and operational data
* Participate in sales meetings (i.e. Forecast calls, Funnel Review, etc.) to provide sales leadership team with a quick assessment of the impact of sales initiatives through Salesforce planning
* Perform advanced analysis activities, including defining, measuring and communicating core operational metrics, identifying trends by customer and product
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in complex problem solving, the ability to challenge assumptions and will possess a minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in multi-international company including experience working in accounting firms(preferred). Certified Accountant or CPA equivalent is highly desired. Proven solid understanding and experience of Regional FP&A sales business partnering experience will essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).