Commissioning & Startup Group Coordinator - 1-year contract
- 1-year contract with Volt, On-Site role with Client
- Exciting project within Oil Refining
- Excellent package
I am currently working on an exclusive mandate a leading International Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Commissioning & Startup Group Coordinator role based in Singapore. This role will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
- Coordinate a group of Engineers preparing commissioning, start-up and normal operation procedures/instructions to prepare and cover around 15 different process units
- Ensure high quality, standard approach and safety in the procedures/instructions preparations. Aligning between the groups.
- Ensure the procedures/instructions preparation is progressing according to plan
- Coach the individual group leads, support in these preparations
- Ensure all procedures/instructions required for commissioning/start-up are covered during the preparations phase
- Plan and schedule this scope of work together with Group leads, Commissioning Manager and Operation Manager
- Follow up and report the progress on procedures/instructions preparations
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- Solid years of relevant experience in preparing procedures and Instructions in Commissioning / startup plant operations within Chemicals, Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good knowledge in Safety and Quality mindset
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).