S$6000 - S$8000 per annum
3 months ago
Construction Safety Specialist - Chemical Plant - In house Expansion project
- 3 year contract
- Exciting Project with a leading International Chemicals Business
- State of the art plant
- Excellent package
- Contract with Volt, Placed on site Client's location - Tuas
A Leading International Chemicals Company is currently looking to hire an experienced Construction Safety Specialist for one of their plants expansion projects in Singapore. Reporting into the Project manager, you will be responsible for managing the Safety and the Risk management processes associated with the on-going construction at site by collaborating with the local HSE team and the EPCM contractors.
It's a 3 year contract (flexible) and will be a direct hire by Volt, and will be placed on site- Client's location in Tuas. The role offers an excellent package and a chance to work on an exciting project in Singapore.
- Degree in HSE or Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of related experience in (HSE) Health, Safety and Environmental role within a Chemical/Refinery/Speciality Chemicals/Petrochemical
- Experience in a Construction Projects within the Chemical industry
- Registered Safety Officer with MOM and Fire Safety Manager
- Familiar with ISO9001,ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and SS506 Part 3 management system implementation
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).