S$91000.00 - S$120000 per annum
8 months ago
Construction Safety Engineer - Chemical / Refinery Plant
- Attractive package
- International Chemical Business
- Exciting Project - One of the largest turnaround projects in the region
My client is a leading International Chemicals Business who are running a maintenance -turnaround project for their plant in Singapore and is looking for an ideal Construction Safety Engineer. Reporting to the HSE Head, this role will be responsible for managing all construction HSE Hazards on site during the Turnaround project.
- Degree in HSSE / Construction safety
- 8-15 years of experience in Construction Safety ideally in Chemical, Petrochemical, Refinery projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).