Based in Denpasar (Bali, Indonesia) will be an experienced Controller managing the operation of Indonesia division.
* Develop and maintain relevant tools to monitor on hand inventory, execute relevant strategies to ensure satisfactory level and quality of inventory on hand
* Working closely with global logistics teams and relevant division teams, identify opportunities and execute tactics to improve the efficiency of the supply chain
* Monitor financial costs related to inventory and work closely with the Global Finance team to provide appropriate forecasts and accruals during the closing and forecasting exercises.
* Partner with Internal Audit Team and Asia South/Corporate Office on internal control and risk management areas
* Set-up Enterprise Risk & Internal Control Assessment tool in the Indonesia division, using the tool to assess risk in key areas of the operations
* Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures to ensure management of key operating risks
* Lead implementation of critical procedures when relevant
* Audit critical aspects of the operations, to ensure that procedures are consistently implemented and delivered in time
* Assist monitoring of the implementation of Internal Audit recommendations
* Identifying improvement opportunities in business processes and assist in their implementation
* Support OCM to manage tendering process and manage new business setup
* Maintain knowledge of relevant regulations within the South East Asia operations
Qualifications & Profile
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field will be beneficial
* Minimum 2-3 year of experience in corporate finance or business analysis, preferred
* Proficiency with computer programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, SAP) will be advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Amrith Kiran on +65 6701 1507 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1982600 (Amrith Kiran).