S$60000.00 - S$65000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a global MNC in the FMCG industry, they are looking for an experience cost accountant, if you know you have what it takes to work in an MNC environment, apply now! They are located in the West and provides competitive salary!
- Able to perform forecasting & budgeting as well as risk & opportunities identification
- Providing cost estimates for materials and finished goods
- Preparation of financial reports on impact of volume changes based on S&OP information
- Prepare financial impact for volume changes based on monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) information.
- Experience in reviewing RCE write up and ROI for new investment
- Familiar with finalizing the monthly Manufacturing Usage Variance.
- Preparation of manufacturing cost statements to the Singapore Customs
- Reviewing budget analysis provide by GL
- Assisting in the preparation for management report with analysis and findings
- Review the Request for Capital Expenditure (RCE) write-up and ROI calculation for new investment.
- Review the production yield, manufacturing process orders and finalise monthly Manufacturing Usage Variance (MUV).
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as per assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in FMCG industry
- A keen eye for details and have strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as maintaining good relationship with all level of staff is important
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Determined, organized, composed and able to multi-task.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Erwin Lim on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984696 (Erwin Lim Wei Han).