Up to S$60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known Entertainment Business in the SEA Region. They are looking to hire a competent Cost Controller to oversee the organisation's costs, upcoming events/projects and potential expansion plans.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for planning and controlling organisation's costs
- Develop, plan and implement organisation's cost control measures
- Responsible for planning and cost controlling support for projects, overseeing respective project milestones and the compilation of financial reports
- Responsible for monthly reports for review and analysis of cost structures
- Degree in Accountancy & Finance / Business.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with proven track record in cost-controls
- Candidates with prior audit experience are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Benjamin Tay on +65 6701 1506 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1769816 (Tay Wei Jian, Benjamin).