S$40000 - S$45000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 months ago
Our client is a global MNC in the FMCG/ Manufacturing industry. They are located in the western part of Singapore. We are seeking an experienced cost executive who is familiar with ERP system and experienced in data analysis.
· Responsible for monthly process orders settlement, preparation of monthly material consumption report and analysis.
· Assist in ensuring completeness and accuracy in routine cost roll up activities.
· Assist in monthly COGS analysis for manufacturing variances and related analysis
· Managing material master maintenance such as block/unblock materials, change overhead group etc.
· Additional duties if required such as top 10 product analysis.
· Be responsible for extracting reports to help the costing team with the preparation of the monthly reports.
· Ensure monthly inventory adjustments are in compliance with the relevant policies and procedures.
· Ensure completeness of monthly SRMS analysis and analyze the variances.
· Responsible for reviewing the reasons for discrepancies and following up with the parties involved after ensuring the monthly inventory reconciliation with external logistics providers
· Responsible for monthly Inventory HFM upload.
· Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
· At least 3 - 4 years working experience accounting, 2 years in inventory/costing in a manufacturing environment would be preferred but not required.
· Well versed with ERP System, especially SAP and Microsoft Excel
· A strong team player.
· Independent and motivated individual requiring minimum supervision.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· Able to maintain high level of accuracy under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).