S$11000 - S$14000 per month
4 months ago
Are you ready to progress in your career? Be a Finance Manager or Country Accountant!
A global professional service company is looking to hire a Country Accountant or Finance Manager to manage the financial aspects relating to Financial Accounting and Reporting, Tax Filing and Compliance, Payroll and Compliance requirements.
- Permanent - Senior Core Staff
- Salary ranges from $11,000 to $14,000 per month
- High Visibility with the Senior Management
- Manage an Assistant Account
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist SEA Finance Head and Manager on the governance of policies and procedure within local operations.
- Manage a team of Assistant Accountant to ensure timely delivery on the finance operations including but not limited to Account Payable, Bank/Cash Reconciliation, Employee Secondment and Employees Expense Reimbursement.
- Generate management reports with financial analysis
- Comply with SEA/Group policies, approved accounting standard and statutory requirements
- Reconcile Balance sheet and adjustment of US GAAP in a timely manner
- Ensure indirect tax returns are accurate, documented and submitted timely
- File for Corporate Income Tax return in a timely manner
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance
- 8-10 years' experience within Accountancy, preferred
- Experience in ERP Systems such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion is a plus
- Recognized Professional Accountant or CPA/CA/ACCA Certificate, is a must
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ben Batten on +65 6701 1511 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1108461 (Batten Benjamin William).