A leading business solutions provider organization is seeking a Creative Advisor to come on board to be the sole person responsible for training and guiding the Consultants in designing and conceptualizing business solutions for partners.
The successful candidate would be responsible for delivering design training, consultation, aesthetic concepts and visual guidance to the consulting team.
- In charge for developing and delivering training related to visual communication to consulting teams
- Consulting and review of consultant-produced presentations when requested
- Play an ambassador and navigator to the consultants - this would include identifying trends, providing feedback, sharing design offerings)
- Engaging with consultants, doing deep dives into their presentations to provide overall creative direction
- Providing direct feedback to consultants, empowering them to create well crafted, high quality presentations
- Crafting business language into content-driven visual storytelling in collaboration with the organization
- Shifting design solution approach to best match the targeted client and client environment
- Scoping advanced design solutions in collaboration with the organization
Training & ongoing support
- Conducting multiple training sessions for new-hires and on the organization's PowerPoint approach and templates
- Designing training materials and L&D on the PowerPoint approach and template
- Designing PowerPoint presentations including charting, creating/importing graphics, animation and template creation for client casework and non-client related projects
- You should have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role within Professional Services or a design agency
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential
- Ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple cultures. Manage simultaneous tasks effectively and deliver assignments on time
- Excellent and consistent communication skills Excellent people management skills; ability to provide honest feedback and support in the development of employees' capabilities; ability to resolve problems
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential/sensitive information; trustworthy
- Demonstrates excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).